If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

- George Washington

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Too much bad news

I'm sick of all this corruption and intrigue, and I realise that all my recent posts have been about politics and social issues. Not good. When I started this blog, I fully intended it to be balanced between bike stuff and current affairs, abot 50/50. Looking back, I can see that it's about 90% current affairs and opinion-mongering at the moment. OK, the weather has been cold, and there has been a lot going on in the political world, but I need to rebalance.

The news lately, whether it's about the latest piece of incompetent legislative hyperactivity or just a greedy rich person using the taxpayer's money to make him or herself even richer, has been profoundly depressing. Motorcycling is never depressing.

Watch out for some more bike-centred blogging in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment is free, according to C P Scott, so go for it. Word verification is turned off for the time being. Play nicely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...