OK, it's an American idea, but I like it.
The idea is that everyone who owns a bike or scooter rides it to work that day, to demonstrate:
- The number of motorcyclists to the general public and to politicians.
- That motorcyclists are from all occupations and all walks of life.
- That motorcyclists can reduce traffic and parking congestion in large cities.
- That motorcycles are for transportation as well as recreation.
- That motorcycling is a social good.
I wonder if it will get any support over here? I'm on the day shift that day, so I will certainly be riding to work. Anyone else?