- Access to a quiet lounge
- Comfy chairs (those aircraft-type things, but also proper armchairs)
- Free red or white wine, soft drinks, coffee, tea, chocolate etc
- Free pastries, nibbles, fruit, etc
- A steward to look after you
- A restaurant in the quiet area so you can eat in peace and quiet
- Papers, TV and free internet and wi-fi
- (cough) A slightly more exclusive class of fellow-traveller.
We have done this for the last two crossings, and have decided that we will never travel any other way. Highly recommended.