If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

- George Washington

Monday 16 August 2010

Useful information

I spotted this in a supermarket car park today - a Ford Ka Convertible, with a useful dealer-fitted accessory: a small indicator below the 'Ford' logo that lights up when the driver is irritable and unable to concentrate, and thus poses an additional danger to other road users. In serious cases (i.e. when the driver is actively contemplating murder), it lights up red.



Purchased from Pembroke Motor Services, who think of everything.

2 comments:

  1. Took me a minute to twig...

    Might cut out the middle man and get the missus one in choicest scarlet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Took me a minute to twig..."

    I thought it might. The sticker that PMS used to use was much more obvious, but now they have prettified it and it's less clear. But I thought the joke was worth it anyway. I am very immature.

    ReplyDelete

Comment is free, according to C P Scott, so go for it. Word verification is turned off for the time being. Play nicely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...