If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

- George Washington

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Another IAM poll - driver pre-training

There's another poll over on the IAM website, here. Open to all, as before. This time it's about the topic of driver pre-training: getting youngsters behind the wheel off the road so that they can get familiar with the control of a car before they start to learn on the road. The questions seem a little better designed than the last one. Some are complete no-brainers, but I suppose they have to try to cover all bases. If you are interested, head on over and say your piece. Takes less than a minute.

I did a post on this topic earlier this year, so I knew what I wanted to say before I started. I think it's a VERY good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment is free, according to C P Scott, so go for it. Word verification is turned off for the time being. Play nicely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...