If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

- George Washington

Friday 12 February 2010

That's it

I have now formally resigned from my job. From Monday, I am officially seeking work.

I'll write more on the whys and wherefores later, but for now the feeling is one of sheer relief.

Anna is furious with me, and is worried about the money side of things. So am I, if I am honest. But I am a follower of Mr Micawber, and I am sure that "something will turn up."

Here goes ...

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! What sort of field are you looking for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, very kind :)

    My background is in teaching/training/lecturing, so that it what I am going for. There's not much of that around, although I have my feelers out, but there are a number of other opportunities in a similar field which would suit me fine.

    I'll post whenever I have something to say.

    ReplyDelete

Comment is free, according to C P Scott, so go for it. Word verification is turned off for the time being. Play nicely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...