If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

- George Washington

Tuesday 15 September 2009

Denmark trip 5 - back home

Here I am, back again, after a fantastic time: 2421 miles covered, lots of new friends made, and plenty of beer and Gajol consumed. I've got a lot I want to mention here, but I am too tired to do anything right now except have a hot bath and go to bed (a proper bed, and not in a tent). Here's a photo of my Danish friend Poul and the bikes next to the town sign for Århus, just to prove I was there.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Endo! I've got a few aches and pains after 12 hours in the saddle yesterday, but the hot bath and (yay) a proper bed were very welcome. More to follow, I think ...

    ReplyDelete

Comment is free, according to C P Scott, so go for it. Word verification is turned off for the time being. Play nicely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...