If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

- George Washington

Friday 8 January 2010

Sleep Talkin' Man

Via Dizzy, a link to a blog I hadn't come across before. The writer is the wife of a chap who talks in his sleep, and she writes down what he says and puts it in a blog. The guy's outpourings are both surreal and bizarre, and some are creasingly funny. Here's a couple that got me going:

  • "Badger tickling: proceed with caution"
  • "Vegetarians will be the first to go. That's my plan. Vegans haven't got a hope. 'I eat air, I'm so healthy...' Bollocks!"
  • "Don't leave the duck there. It's totally irresponsible. Put it on the swing, it'll have much more fun."
  • "Don't eat the jelly! Don't eat the jelly! I made it with frog wee. It'll turn your teeth green... Like mini apples."
Sleep Talkin' Man. Go there and have a look, but it will be an hour of your life that you will never get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment is free, according to C P Scott, so go for it. Word verification is turned off for the time being. Play nicely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...