If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

- George Washington

Thursday 15 March 2012

Best Butter ...

... as my mother used to call insincere flattery.

I normally delete commercial spam comments as soon as they arrive, but this one was so OTT I thought I ought to share it with you. I'll even include the spammer's name so that they get the full benefit of the publicity.

From Medical Billing Services in California, in response to the post Health Going Backwards:
Easily, the publish is really the greatest on this laudable topic. I concur with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your future updates. Saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantastic lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Solid work and much success in your business enterprise!
Pure slime. Love it.

1 comment:

Comment is free, according to C P Scott, so go for it. Word verification is turned off for the time being. Play nicely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...