If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

- George Washington

Monday 13 July 2009

At last, a sport I can get into

Extreme Lying Down.

Rules: lie down somewhere, arms by sides, feet pointing at the floor.

The more improbable the place, the better. And getting someone to take a photo of it is better still. There's a whole Facebook thing devoted to it (apparently).

And that's it. I reckon I could be good at this. I'm off training right now. While you wait for me to come back (it may be a long time), here are some pictures to get you in the mood.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment is free, according to C P Scott, so go for it. Word verification is turned off for the time being. Play nicely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...