Questions answered correctly: 15 out of 24 (63%)
I'll be on the next boat out, Guv'nor.
- ethnic make-up of immigrant groups in the 80s
- missed year that women got the right to divorce by 18 years (it was 1857, if you must know)
- thought children got free prescriptions (they do in Wales)
- over-estimated the number of people under 19 in the UK by 1 million
- over-estimated the % of Muslims in the UK by 1.5%
- forgot Irish citizens can vote in UK elections
- thought schools had to be open 200 days a year (it's 190)
- thought children could work 10 hours a week (it's 12)
- got the Council of Europe's name wrong.
Hat tip to Obnoxio.